Assembly Test Lead
We are seeking an experienced assembly test lead who will collaborate closely with the fabrication and the engineering department to meet production schedule and quality requirements.
- Lead a team of electro-mechanical technicians in the production and test of new equipment, and in the teardown and rebuild (refurbish) of equipment returned from the field.
- Assist in the hiring, and then training new employees.
- Develop (with the assistance of engineering) documentation for the assembly, test and repair of Delta products.
- Coordinate with the Delta Fabrication Team and outside suppliers, to maintain time production flow and on-time shipments.
- Interface with engineering to introduce new products, and solve production problems on current products.
- Interface with the Delta Materials Team and manage inventory assigned to the Assembly Team for production purposes
Skills & Experience
- AA Degree in electronics, mechatronics, or equivalent experience
- Min 5 years of experience in manufacturing and/or technical service
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Able to work up to 20% overtime as required by production demand
- Able to travel to affect field repairs and interface with customers
- Ability to lift 50 lbs, and stand for long periods
Dental, Vision, Medical
Must be available to work on-premises in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
Ideal candidate can start ASAP.
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.
Stay Up to Date with The Industry
Subscribe to get breaking news and knowledge on craft extraction.