CUP-30 Centrifuge Utility Platform Alcohol Extraction System
- Closed-Loop System (As Defined By the State of California)
- UL listed Electronics C1D2 for Hazardous Locations
- 3rd Party Engineer Review
- 304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
- Low temperature rating: -40c
- Tempered and Reinforced Sight Glass
- Vacuum Jacket Insulation
- Bi-Directional Agitation
- Auto/Manual Controls
- Digital HMI Interface
- Variable Speed Control
- Easy Material Loading/Unloading
- Heavy-Duty Spin Drying
- 97% Removal of Alcohol From Botanical material
- Parts & Labor Warranty
- Technical Support
- Made in USA
CUP-30 Production Capacity
- 25-30 lbs of Plant Material Per Batch (depending on mill size)
- Avg. Run Time: 10 - 20 Min (depending on SOP)
- Approx: 600 lbs Processing Per 8 hr Shift
- Alcohol Requirement: 25-30 Gallons per run
- (1) Alcohol Feed Port With 1.5” Tri-clamp Fittings
- (1) 1.5” Tri-clamp; Remote Discharge Vent and Pressure Relief Port
- All Wetted Parts are 304 and 316L Stainless Steel Construction 2” Tri-Clamp Angled Drain
- Vapor Tight (No Pressure) Vessel with EPDM Lid Seal
- Vacuum Jacket Insulation
- Low Temperature Compatibility -40C
All system electronics are UL listed and certified for use in Hazardous Location Class 1 Division 2
- 208-240v- 30 FLA - Three-phase
- UL Certified Class 1 Div 2 Motor
- UL-NEMA L6- R30 Plug
- Footprint of CUP-30 Machine:
50"L x 27.5"W x 46.5"H
- Footprint of CUP-30 Driver Panel:
25"L x 32"W x 54"H
- Operator fills filter bag with milled plant material and places it in the system.
- The system is then flooded, and bi-directionally agitated for full target compound removal.
- After the wash, the plant material undergoes a medium duty spin dry, leaving the the spent plant material 97% free of tincture with up to 98% target compound removal.
- The alcohol wash is then used for another 1 to 2 runs of material or diverted to a mixing tank for further processing.
CUP 30 Extraction Cycle
- System loading: A preloaded filter bag is placed into the basket and system is sealed.
- Program Menu: The “Spray Wash” or “Agitation Wash” program is selected on the HMI where the RPM and cycle times are set to the operator’s specifications.
- Fill: Alcohol is pneumatically moved from source tank into the CUP system.
- The Wash cycle: The plant material undergoes an agitated wash with a set number of bi-directional agitations aimed at extracting 98% of plant desirables.
- System Draining: When the wash cycle is complete, the outlet valve is opened and the system drained. The alcohol wash is pumped to a properly rated storage reservoir for further processing.
- Spin Dry Cycle: The “Spin Dry” menu is selected on the HMI and the drying cycle is started. The wet plant solids are spun dry of the remaining alcohol mixture within.
- System Unloading: Upon completion of the “Dry cycle The system is unloaded by retrieving the filter bag from the basket.
- Repeat Process.
CUP 30 Advantages
- Safe operating conditions
- Closed loop system design
- UL Certified Electronics for use in Class 1 Div 2 Hazardous Environment
- 97% Alcohol removal from spent plant material
- Full user control over process variables
- Significantly reduce processing time
- Designed for single operator batch processing 10-20 min per run (Depending on cycle times)
- Auto/Manual controls
- Digital interface
- Full spectrum yields
- 98% Cannabinoid removal from plant material maximizes workload efficiency
- User controlled residence time
- Easy loading/unloading
- Minimizes material waste stream containment
Made in California
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.