Customer Service Manager
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to build a department within a hardware manufacturing company. This role will facilitate clear and detailed communication, follow up and ongoing issue management for both customers and staff as well as manage travel logistics. The Customer Service Manager will closely collaborate with sales, serve as a key point of contact for customer questions, training and support. The Customer Service Team is responsible for customer relationship management through equipment installations, providing onsite and over the phone technical support, training, maintenance and troubleshooting. The ideal candidate is organized, able to define priorities, has managerial experience in a field based customer service capacity, is computer savvy and has a clean DMV record.
- Provide support and training to other team members when necessary. Fully responsible for achieving team objectives and managing team performance.
- Respond to customer sales inquiries in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner.
- Role model of professional communication, relationship building, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Maintain familiarity with all test and calibration processes and procedures required in the service process.
- Compile job documentation, such as site installation reports, budgets and schedules. Be timely and conscientious with administrative documentation.
- Familiarity with office productivity tools such as G-Suite and Salesforce.
- Facilitate customer self-installation processes by creating videos and documentation.
- Improve customer service quality resulting from studying, evaluating and re-designing processes.
- Responsible for interviewing, hiring, counseling, evaluating and terminating direct reports.
- Facilitate meetings.
- Establish and facilitate communication channels between Sales, Engineering and Customer Service teams.
Skills & Experience
- 7 to 10 years of Field Service Management experience or Technical Management in a field that required regular onsite customer support and interaction outside of headquarters
- Working knowledge of MS Office/G-Suite and Salesforce
- Self-motivated, ability to drive projects to completion with minimal oversight, while demonstrating significant problem-solving ability with an unfailing dedication to deadlines and commitments
- Excellent interpersonal skills between both customers and fellow employees
- Experience training/mentoring employees
- Must have computer competency and aptitude for learning specialized software programs
- Knowledge of maintenance and operations of automated systems and equipment
- 15% to 25% domestic and international travel required
- Valid Driver's License and Passport
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Dental, Vision, Medical
Must be available to work on-premises in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
Ideal candidate can start ASAP.
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.
Stay Up to Date with The Industry
Subscribe to get breaking news and knowledge on craft extraction.