The FFE-45 improves efficiency of alcohol recovery, while eliminating the need for roughly ten 20 liter rotovaps
or six 50 liter rotovaps.
With its unique design, the Delta Separations FFE-45 greatly increases the throughput of botanical oil production boasting an impressive 45 gallons per hour of alcohol recovery.
Increase processing capacity for high-quality output and efficiently recover alcohol with less time and labor. The FFE-45 separates 85-95% of alcohol in one pass, depending on SOP.
• 45+ Gallons per hour recovery speed
• 85% – 95% Removal efficiency (dependent upon input material and/or SOP)
• 50°c – 90°c Operational evaporator temperature
• C1D2 Compliant
• 304 and 316L Sanitary stainless steel construction
• Tempered and reinforced sight glass
• Short residence time
• Designed for a single operator
Less contact with high heat alongside speed of processing makes the FFE-45 an essential part of the processing line. Short residence time is ideal for heat sensitive botanical compounds and decreases the risk of burning oil.