Falling Film Evaporator
Alcohol Evaporation System
- • Comparable to six 50-liter rotary evaporators
- • Designed for use with single operator
- • Digital feed controller
- • Low temperature operation: 50-90°
The Delta Separations Falling Film Evaporator is used to evaporate and recover alcohol used in the extraction of botanical compounds. Falling ﬁlm evaporators are largely used to concentrate heat sensitive compounds due to the low residence time against heated elements. The unique design of this evaporation systems greatly increases the throughput of crude oil production, eliminating the need for multiple large rotary evaporator systems.
- C1D2 Compliant
- 304 and 316L Sanitary Stainless Steel Construction
- Tempered and Reinforced sight glass
- Short residence time
- 45+* Gallons per hour recovery speed
- Use the contact form below to get a customized quote!
Made in California
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.