Field Service Technician
We are seeking an experienced Field Service Technician to provide exceptional customer service and technical support to our expanding customer base. This role is responsible for customer relationship management through equipment installation and maintenance, providing onsite and over the phone technical support, training, maintenance, and equipment troubleshooting. The ideal candidate is organized, able to prioritize and self manage when tasked with multiple projects, has excellent phone and email etiquette and is able to work both independently as well as in a team setting.
- Performs physical hardware installations, maintenance, upgrade and monitoring of Delta Separation systems in the field.
- Schedules and execute planned and unplanned service calls.
- Assesses product/equipment performance based on field support data; recommends modifications or improvements.
- Assists in the upgrading of existing equipment in the field.
- Responsible for meeting service repair needs and driving customer satisfaction. Reporting any deviations from established product quality standards and specifications.
- Serves as the company liaison as such, must maintain a positive attitude at all times.
- Assist in the development of detailed installation and field service plans prior to going out in the field.
- Effectively communicate and partner with teammates and colleagues to optimize project scheduling, resolve technical issues and coordinate material deliveries.
- Maintains up to date, clear and concise customer service logs and internal service records in an organized manner. Assists in the creation and updating detailed customer files, including pictures and notes.
Skills & Experience
- Associates Degree or equivalent mechanical experience
- Bearing and seal installation experience is a plus
- Must have a minimum of two years related experience
- Excellent relationship building skills, customer complaint resolution and record-keeping are essential
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, as well as great written and verbal communication
- Must have computer competency and aptitude for learning specialized software programs
- Able to travel internationally
- Good mechanical and electrical aptitudes, with the ability to read and understand basic electrical and hydraulic schematics
- Must have and maintain a valid California driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 lbs from floor to hip level, on a daily basis, is required
Dental, Vision, Medical
Must be available to work on-premises in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
Ideal candidate can start ASAP.
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.
Stay Up to Date with The Industry
Subscribe to get breaking news and knowledge on craft extraction.