Welder for Equipment Manufacturer
The Welder is responsible for TIG welding, fixture fitting/adjusting, trimming and preparing parts for weld, packaging, and inspection of product. The Welder is a full-time non exempt position that reports to the Fabrication Supervisor. Our ideal candidate has prior experience in food grade stainless steel TIG welding, as well as high attention to detail and dedicated to always provide quality work. We are looking for a team player ready to join the Delta Separation Welding Team.
- Produce products according to drawings, blueprints, and/or work orders
- Understanding of basic fit up, assembling skills, tape measure and fractional measurements
- Knowledge on how to set-up weld machine for both MIG and TIG
- Mark defects such as knotholes, cracks, and splits for repair.
- Operate light and heavy manufacturing tools (shear, ironworker, band saw, drill press, grinders and cut off wheels, plasma torch, etc.)
- Verify quality of finished work pieces by inspecting them, comparing them to templates, measuring their dimensions, or testing them in working machinery.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5-10 years of welding experience.
- Must be skilled in TIG / MIG Welding for Stainless Steel
- High attention to detail and precision.
- Safety oriented and mechanically inclined.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Experience using power tools with precision.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Ability to take direction and be flexible in thoughts and behaviors.
- Ability to work at a fast pace while maintaining quality standards.
- Skill in maintaining a positive attitude and treating all employees with respect.
- Demonstrated solid work ethic and ability to work with integrity.
- Must provide protective steel toe boots.
Welders must be able to spend extensive duration of time standing or sitting during the scheduled shift. They must be ready and able to bend at the knees and waist, move fingers and hands. Must wear all necessary PPE always. Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week and be willing to work approved overtime as needed. Must be able to lift at least 90 pounds.
Dental, Vision, Medical
Must be available to work on-premises in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
Ideal candidate can start ASAP.
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.
Stay Up to Date with The Industry
Subscribe to get breaking news and knowledge on craft extraction.