Are you interested in being part of a rapidly growing, dynamic company that is emerging as the leader in an emerging market? Delta Separations, a leading manufacturer of commercial equipment for the refining of cannabis, is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to join our exceptional team.
The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience, an intense drive to accomplish goals, and the ability to work with little supervision.
- Designs tooling for the assembly and fabrication of equipment using SolidWorks.
- Supports the fabrication team when issues arise and resolves the issue in a timely manner.
- Takes ownership of the engineering change order (ECO) process.
- Conducts detailed time studies and cost analysis on parts and assemblies to aid in design/fabrication decisions
- Leads continuous improvement initiatives.
- Designs parts and assemblies for new products as required.
- Writes and actively manages assembly procedures and other supporting documentation.
- Supports the management of the supply chain.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Manufacturing Engineering (or other ABET accredited degree)
- Must have a minimum of five years related experience
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, as well as great written and verbal communication
- Must be able to handle stressful situations and make decisions on your own
- Very strong SolidWorks experience
- Must have and maintain a valid California driver’s license
- Able to lift 50 lbs from floor to hip level, on a daily basis, is required
Dental, Vision, Medical
Must be available to work on-premises in beautiful Santa Rosa, California.
Ideal candidate can start ASAP.
Ask a Question · Get Started
Please contact us to get the process started.
Stay Up to Date with The Industry
Subscribe to get breaking news and knowledge on craft extraction.